From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Highway 61 may refer to:
- Highway 61, blues recorded in 1957 on Cobra by Sunnyland Slim, and in 1962 on Testament by Johnny Young.
- Highway 61 Revisited, 1965 album by Bob Dylan
- Willie "61" Blackwell - Blues musician who was nicknamed after Route 61.
- Highway 61 (film), 1991 film by Bruce McDonald
- Highway 61 (soundtrack), the accompanying album soundtrack to Bruce McDonald's film
- US Route 61, also known as "The Blues Highway", from which the song, album and film are based
- List of highways numbered 61
- Route 61 (disambiguation)
Products and services
- Highway 61, a line of 1:18 scale diecast toys made by F.F. Ertl III.
- Highway 61 (search engine), a defunct web search engine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Highway 61.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.