Highway patrol (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Highway Patrol (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Highway patrol is a police unit or agency dedicated to traffic safety compliance.
Highway Patrol may also refer to:
- Highway Patrol (film), a 1938 American action film
- Highway Patrol (U.S. TV series), an action crime drama series
- Highway Patrol (Australian TV series), a factual television series
- Highway Patrol 2, a vehicle simulation and racing game
- "Highway Patrolman", a song by Bruce Springsteen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Highway patrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.