Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Ho Man Tin Government Offices, 88 Chung Hau Street, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon|
- Harold Campbell Beaton (1986–1989)
- Kwei See Kan (1989–1993)
- Kwong Hon Sang (1993–1996)
- Leung Kwok Sun (1996–2000)
- Lo Yiu Ching (2000–2002)
- Mak Chai Kwong (2002–2006)
- Wai Chi Sing (2006–2010)
- Peter Lau Ka Keung (2010–2016)
- Daniel Chung Kum-wah (2016–present)
- Civil Engineering and Development Department
- Transport Department
- Hong Kong Strategic Route and Exit Number System
- A former department of Civil Engineering and Development Department
- Ho 2008, p. 215.
- "Senior appointments". Information and news. Civil Service Bureau, Hong Kong Government. 27 August 2010. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Senior appointments (with photos)". Hong Kong Government. 8 August 2016.
- Ho, Pui-yin (2008). Ways to Urbanisation: Post-War Road Development in Hong Kong. Aberdeen, Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press.
|This Hong Kong–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|