Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hijack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hijack may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Hijack (1973 film), a made-for-television film
- Hijack (1995 film), an Indian film
- Hijack (2008 film), a Bollywood film starring Shiney Ahuja and Esha Deol
- Hijack (Amon Düül II album), a 1974 album
- ¡Soltad a Barrabás!, a 1974 album by Barrabás originally released as Hi-Jack in some countries
- "High Jack", a song from the Psychic TV discography
- "Hi-Jack" (song), a 1974 song by Barrabás and popularized by Herbie Mann in the US.
- "Hijack", a song from Blows Against the Empire, a 1970 album by Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship
- "Hijack", a song from Hotel California, a 2013 album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hijack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.