From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hijack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hijack may refer to:
- Hijack (band), a 1990s British hiphop group
- Hijack (Amon Düül II album), a 1974 album
- ¡Soltad a Barrabás!, a 1974 album by Barrabás originally released as Hi-Jack in some countries
- "Hijack" (song), a 1975 song by Herbie Mann
- "Hijack", a song from Blows Against the Empire, a 1970 album by Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship
- "Hijack", a song from Hotel California, a 2013 album
- Hijack (1973 film), a made-for-television film
- Hijack (1995 film), an Indian film
- Hijack (2008 film), a Bollywood film starring Shiney Ahuja and Esha Deol
- "High Jack", a song from the Psychic TV discography
- LoJack, a stolen vehicle recovery system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hijack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.