From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hijack, hijacking, or hijacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hijacking or highjacking is the forcible seizure of a vehicle, or a communication device or service.
This may refer to:
In communications and computing
- Hijack attack, in communication, a form of active wiretapping in which the attacker seizes control of a previously established communication association
- Bluejacking, the unsolicited transmission of data via Bluetooth
- Browser hijacking
- Clickjacking (including likejacking and cursorjacking)
- DNS hijacking
- Domain hijacking
- Homepage hijacking
- IP hijacking
- Page hijacking
- Reverse domain hijacking
- Session hijacking
- Hijack (disambiguation)
- Hi-jacked, a 1968 episode of Joe 90
- Hijacker (comics), a Marvel Comics character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix