Hikawa Shrine (Akasaka)
|Address||6-10-12, Akasaka, Minato, Tokyo 107-0052|
|Glossary of Shinto|
Hikawa Shrine (氷川神社 Hikawa-jinja) is a Japanese Shinto shrine in Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan. In Tokyo, it is the best known of the 59 branch shrines of the Hikawa jinja, which was designated as the chief Shinto shrine (ichinomiya) for the former Musashi province. 
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Hikawa-jinja" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 311, p. 311, at Google Books.
- "Nationwide List of Ichinomiya," p. 3. Archived 2013-05-17 at the Wayback Machine.; retrieved 2011-08-09
- Rudranath, Jay Navok et al. (2005). Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon, p. 50., p. 50, at Google Books
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric and Käthe Roth. (2005). Japan encyclopedia. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. ISBN 978-0-674-01753-5; OCLC 58053128
- Rei Hino,s (Hino Rei),(Sailor Mars) Residence in Sailor Moon.