||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)|
|Born||Hilary Hollis Rhoda
April 6, 1987
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Measurements||86-61-92 (34-24-36) / 86B-65-90 (34-25.5-35.5)|
|Dress size||34 (EU) / 4 (US) / 6 (UK)|
Hilary Hollis Rhoda (born April 6, 1987) is an American model. She is perhaps best known for her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010, and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Rhoda was born in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and raised there and in Rye, NY. She has Irish ancestry. Always athletic and active, Hilary danced ballet for 11 years, played tennis and was on her club's swimming and diving teams. As a high school student at the Academy of the Holy Cross in Maryland she was on the field hockey team as a three-year varsity athlete and as a member of the Washington conference championship team she earned honors and was awarded best offensive player. Recruited by several colleges to play field hockey, Rhoda deferred her college acceptances after a career in modeling began during her sophomore year. 
Rhoda was originally discovered at a ProScout event in Washington, D.C. After getting numerous call backs, she decided to be represented by Women Model Management. She soon appeared in ads for Hollister and Abercrombie, before switching to Click Model Management and recently with IMG Models, globally. She is currently represented by Elite Model Management in New York.
She was featured in the 2011 Max Mara AW campaign. She has previously appeared in advertisements for Balenciaga, Valentino, Belstaff, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Donna Karan, Gucci, Gap, DSquared², Shiatzy Chen, Blumarine, and Ralph Lauren, and in Victoria's Secret catalogs. She has also appeared on the covers of American Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, British Harper's Bazaar, Time, Numéro, and W. In particular, for the May 2007 issue of American Vogue, Rhoda was featured on the cover with fellow models Doutzen Kroes, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmermann, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Jessica Stam, Chanel Iman, and Lily Donaldson as the "World’s Next Top Models."
In January 2007, Rhoda signed an exclusive contract with Estée Lauder as their newest face. In July of that same year, earning at an estimated total of $2 million in the past 12 months, Forbes named her twelfth in their list of The World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels. She is the current face of Via Spiga, St. John Knits (replacing Angelina Jolie), ERES Beachwear, and the Neiman Marcus spring/summer 2009 campaigns. 2009 also marked Rhoda's debut in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
Rhoda was selected to model the Hope Diamond in the Embrace Hope necklace on November 18, 2010 for the 50th anniversary on display at the Smithsonian. She also appeared in Victoria Secret's Fashion Show 2012.
Rhoda ranked sixth in Forbes ' 2013 ranking of the world's highest paid models.
- "Hilary Rhoda Portfolio". IMG Models. 2015. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Truong, Peggy (2012-11-08). "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012: Backstage With Hilary Rhoda". Celebuzz. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "Hilary Rhoda Biography". Ans-wer.com. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Lee, Helen (11 April 2007). "Vogue’s ‘World’s Next Top Models’ cover". SassyBella.com. Retrieved April 18, 2011.
- "Hit Girls". American Vogue. May 2007.
- Blakeley, Kiri (16 July 2007). "The World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes.
- "Swimsuit edition". Sports Illustrated. 2009. Retrieved February 20, 2009.
- Righthand, Jess (November 18, 2010). "See the Hope Diamond in its New Setting, Unveiled Today at Natural History". Smithsonian. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". VS All Access. 2014. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Le, Vanna (2015). "The World's Highest-Paid Models of 2013 :No. 6: Hilary Rhoda". Forbes. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Webber, Stephanie (November 13, 2013). "Sean Avery, Former NHL Player, Engaged to Model Hilary Rhoda". Us Weekly.
- The Official Hilary Rhoda Website
- Hilary Rhoda on Twitter
- Hilary Rhoda at the Fashion Model Directory
- Hilary Rhoda Photos on Style.com
- Hilary Rhoda Profile on Teen Vogue