This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
December 10, 1959
New York City, New York, United States
|Other names||Hilary Shepard-Turner|
|Occupation||Film, television actress, singer/musician|
Hilary Shepard (born Hilary Shapiro on December 10, 1959), alternately billed as Hilary Shepard-Turner, is an American actress.
When that group ended, she moved into acting, appearing in numerous motion picture and television series. Shepard is best known for playing the character of the evil pirate queen, Divatox, in Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. During the first half of the TV series Power Rangers Turbo, Shepard was replaced by actress Carol Hoyt in the role of Divatox as she was on maternity leave but returned to the role during the latter half of the series.
She also had two roles on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: the Benzite ensign Hoya and Lauren, one of the genetically enhanced humans.
She played Zena in the film Scanner Cop.
- Hilary Shepard interview on Moneypants.com Retrieved 26 September 2007.
- Erik Arneson. Daryl Hannah designs board game, Liebrary was co-designed by actress Hilary Shepard. About.com. Retrieved 28 April 2006.
- The Order film 2017 on imdb.com
- The Order film 2017 on henshinjustice.com Archived 2016-10-22 at the Wayback Machine.
- The Order on ecartelera.com
- The Order on houston imports.com
- The Order film 2017 on nerdbastards.com
- The Order movie science fiction.com
- The Order on aceofgeeks.net
- The Order on plugou.com
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|