Hilbert Wildlife Management Area
|Hilbert Wildlife Management Area|
|West Virginia Wildlife Management Area|
The Ruffed Grouse (Bonasa umbellus) may be found in the Hilbert WMA
|Elevation||850 ft (259.1 m) |
|Area||289 acres (117 ha) |
|Management||Wildlife Resources Section, WV Division of Natural Resources|
|IUCN category||IV - Habitat/Species government Area|
|Nearest town||Sod, West Virginia|
Hilbert Wildlife Management Area is located in Lincoln County near Sod, West Virginia, less than forty-five minutes drive south of Charleston, the state capital. Located on 289 acres (117 ha), the WMA land is steep and heavily covered with second growth hickory-oak hardwood forest.
Camping is not permitted in the WMA.
- Acme Mapper 2.0, Hilbert WMA, retrieved October, 2008
- "Hilbert WMA page". WV Division of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2008-10-23.
- West Virginia DNR District 5 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations