Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hilbert field may refer to:
- The Hilbert field, the minimal ordered Pythagorean field
- A Hilbert field is one with minimal Kaplansky radical
- Hilbert class field, the maximal abelian unramified extension of a number field
- Hilbert–Speiser field, a field with a normal integral basis
- Hilbertian field, a field supporting a Hilbertian variety, one which is not "thin"
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.