Hili, Dakshin Dinajpur
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Balurghat|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Balurghat|
Hili is located at.
As of 2011 census Hili had a population of 83,754 against 77,250 in 2001.
Hili has an India-Bangladesh border check point. As part of Hili is located in Bangladesh, the other side of the border is also known as Hili in Hakimpur Upazila in Dinajpur diatrict of Bangladesh. Sizeable trade activity is carried on with trucks traveling across the border.
- Chattopadhyay, Dhiman (2001-11-12). "Peaceful coexistence at Hili border". The Times of India, 12 November 2001. Retrieved 2009-05-30.
- "Victory day on Hili border". The Telegraph, 13 December 2005. Retrieved 2009-05-30.
- "India, West Bengal, General Information". Expanded administrative units. Geo Hive. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Hili Rail Station". Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Railway projects galore for Bengal". The Hindu Business Line, 26 February 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "Tourist Places – Hili Block". Dakshin Dinajpur district administration. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
- "Notification No. 63/94-Cus. (N.T.) dtd 21/11/1994 with amendments - Land Customs Stations and Routes for import and export of goods by land or inland water ways". Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- "Transport in Bangladesh". Bangladesh – Getting there & away. lonely planet. Retrieved 2011-12-15.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|