|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Hillcrest is a suburb in the Auckland metropolitan area in northern New Zealand, and since 2010 has been under the jurisdiction of Auckland Council. It is surrounded by Glenfield, Wairau Valley, Northcote and Birkenhead. The Auckland Northern Motorway passes to the east. The population of the Sunnybrae statistical area, which corresponds to a large part of Hillcrest, was 2,943 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 225 from 2001.
Sunnybrae Normal School and Willow Park School are coeducational contributing primary (years 1-6) schools with decile ratings of 7 and 9 and rolls of 331 and 581,  respectively. Willow Park was established in 1967.
- http://www.northshorecity.govt.nz/Suburbs/PDFs/SuburbSearch/city_web_suburb.pdf[permanent dead link]
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. p. map 57. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- Quickstats about Sunnybrae
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Sunnybrae Normal School
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Willowpark School
- "Willow Park Home Page". Retrieved 2009-01-17.
- Sunnybrae Normal School website
- Willowpark School website
- Photographs of Hillcrest held in Auckland Libraries' heritage collections.
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|