Hillend Loch Railway Path
The Hillend Loch Railway Path, also known as the Airdrie to Bathgate Railway Path, is a rail trail located in central Scotland. The path is approximately 14 miles (23 km) long and follows the route of the former Bathgate and Coatbridge Railway between Airdrie, North Lanarkshire ( and ),Bathgate, West Lothian ().
- Bathgate and Coatbridge Railway
- Airdrie to Bathgate Rail Link
- National Cycle Network
- List of rail trails
- "Hillend Loch Railway Path" (PDF). Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- Sustrans Scotland - NCN Route 75: Clyde to Forth
Sources and further reading
- Awdry, Christopher (1990). Encyclopaedia of British Railway Companies. Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0049-7. OCLC 19514063.
- Photographs of path
- "Cycle Guide: Hillend Loch Railway Path". The Guardian. London. 2007-03-03. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
- RAILSCOT on Bathgate and Coatbridge Railway
|This Scottish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This British trail or long-distance path-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|