Hiller B. Zobel
Hiller B. Zobel (born 1932) is an Associate Justice (retired) of the Superior Court of Massachusetts and author or coauthor of several books on various legal topics, including the Boston Massacre and John Adams. He was graduated from Harvard College in 1953 and received his law degree in 1959 from Harvard. He was recalled from retirement in 2006 and now serves the Middlesex Superior Court.
Some of the legal tasks in which he played a significant role include:
- Presiding judge at trial of Louise Woodward, British au pair
- Libel counsel for WCVB-TV.
- Professor at Boston College Law School.
- Zobel, Hiller B., "The Boston Massacre", (1970) (reissued 1995), W. W. Norton and Co., ISBN 978-0-393-31483-0.
- Zobel, Hiller B., Rous, Stephen N., "Doctors and the Law: Defendants and Expert Witnesses",(1993) W. W. Norton & Company, ISBN 978-0-393-03450-9.
- Wroth, L. Kinvin (editor), Zobel, Hiller B. (editor), "Legal Papers of John Adams (3 vols)", (1965) Harvard University
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- Works by or about Hiller B. Zobel in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- "Hiller B. Zobel collected news and commentary". The New York Times.
|This biography of a judge of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|