Hillevi Martinpelto (January 9, 1958) is a Swedish lyric soprano. She made her debut in Madama Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini in 1987. She is best known for her work with John Eliot Gardiner and the Monteverdi Choir. With Gardiner, she recorded Mozart's Le nozze di Figaro and Idomeneo, to considerable acclaim.
- Biography on bach-cantatas.com
- Biography on Barnes & Noble
- Therése Norén (26 August 2013). "Opera på gång i paviljong" (in Swedish). Eskilstuna-Kuriren. Retrieved 2014-09-07.
- Eero Kestiä kantaesitetään Kouvolassa (Finnish) Kouvolan Sanomat
- http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt Swedish Royal Court official home page
|This article about a Swedish opera singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|