Hillside, Portland, Oregon
|• Association||Hillside Neighborhood Association|
|• Coalition||Neighbors West/Northwest|
|• Total||0.47 sq mi (1.21 km2)|
|• Density||2,750/sq mi (1,062/km2)|
|• No. of households||573|
|• Occupancy rate||95% occupied|
|• % households renting||5% renting|
|• Avg. household size||2.24 persons|
Hillside is a Northwest Portland neighborhood in the city's West Hills. It is anchored by the Hillside Community Center, the former site of Catlin Gabel School, which was designed by noted architect Pietro Belluschi. The center features neighborhood meeting spaces, a soccer field and a basketball court. The neighborhood is adjacent to Northwest, which is home to many restaurants, bars and shops and to Forest Park.
- Adams Community Garden - 4300 NW Cornell Rd.
- Adams Property - 4300 NW Cornell Rd.
- Hillside Community Center - 635 NW Culpepper Terr.
- Hillside Park - 653 NW Culpepper Terr.
- Pittock Mansion - 3229 NW Pittock Dr.
|This Multnomah County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|