Farms along Hillview Connection Road, 2014
|LGA(s)||Scenic Rim Region|
|State electorate(s)||Scenic Rim|
Hillview occupies a section of Christmas Creek valley where it is joined by Widgee Creek. Hillview's eastern boundary is marked by the high point of Jinbroken Range.
Hillview State School was established in 1887.
- "Hillview (entry 15910)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Hillview (entry 45145)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Beaudesert". Centre for the Government of Queensland. University of Queensland. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "School Profile". Education Queensland. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Mobile Library" (PDF). Scenic Rim Regional Council. Archived (PDF) from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
Media related to Hillview, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|