From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Australian cyclist born in 1979. For the Australian cyclist born in 1944, see Hilton Clarke (cyclist, born 1944). For the British banker, see Hilton Clarke (banker).
|Full name||Hilton Clarke|
11 July 1979 |
Ormond, Victoria, Australia
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (150 lb; 11 st)|
|2001||NetZero Cycling Team|
|2002||Schroeder Iron Pro Cycling|
|2004||Team Cyclingnews.com-Down Under|
|2008||Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team|
|Infobox last updated on
18 February 2014
Hilton Clarke (born 7 November 1979) is an Australian cyclist. Born in Ormond, Clarke became a professional in 2001. He was introduced to the sport by his father, an Olympic cyclist, at the age of 9. Clarke races for the UnitedHealthcare team.
- 1st USA Crits Series
- 2nd USA Crits Finals, Las Vegas
- 1st Overall, Air Force Association Cycling Classic
- 1st Clarendon Cup
- 2nd Crystal City Cup, Air Force Cycling Classic, Arlington, VA
- 1st Beaufort Memorial Classic, Beaufort, SC
- 1st Clarendon Cup
- 1st Stage 2, Redlands Bicycle Classic
- 1st Stage 3, San Dimas Stage Race
- 3rd Crystal City Cup.
- 1st Martin Luther King Criterium
- 1st, Del Mar Criterium
- 1st, LA Circuit Race
- 1st, Overall Del Mar Series Criterium
- 1st, Redlands Bicycle Classic Redlands Criterium
- 1st, Sunny King Criterium
- 1st, Downtown Walterboro Criterium
- 1st, Beaufort Memorial Cycling Classic
- 1st, Mt. Hood Cycling Classic Stage 2
- 1st, Tulsa Tough QuikTrip Blue Dome Critierium
- 1st, Louisville Metro Police Foundation Crit
- 1st, Wells Fargo Twilight Criterium
- 1st, Tour of Elk Grove Stage 1
- 1st, Capital Criterium
- 1st, USA Crits Finals
- 1st Launceston International Classic
- 2nd Melbourne to Warrnambool Classic
- 4th Overall Jayco Bay Cycling Classic
- 1st Saturn Rochester Twilight Criterium
- 1st Tour of Somerville
- 1st Kelly Cup
- 1st USPRO Criterium Championship
- 8th Overall NRC Individual Points Standings
- Herald Sun Tour
- 1st Stage 7
- 1st Sprints classification
- 1st Stage 2 Tour de White Rock
- 1st Beverly Hills Cycling Classic
- 1st Round 5 Jayco Bay Series
- 1st Carnegie Caulfield Criterium
- Tour of Egypt
- 1st Stages 1 & 2
- 1st Stage 2 Herald Sun Tour
- 1st Ronde van Zuid-Beijerland
- 1st La Mirada Circuit Race
- 1st Warner Center Grand Prix
- 1st Stage 3 Tour of Tasmania
- 1st Melbourne-Warnabul
- "Hilton Clarke". UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team (UHC) – USA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team (UHC) - USA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Magner wins Sunny King Criterium". cyclingnews.com. 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- Malach, Pat (2 February 2015). "Keough leads UnitedHealthcare sweep in Vegas". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Hilton Clarke wins Beaufort Memorial Classic as the Blue Train Continues to Dominate Speed Week | Road Bike News, Reviews, and Photos". Reviews.roadbikereview.com. 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2015-04-25.
- "Hilton Clarke - UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team". Uhcprocycling.com. 1979-07-11. Retrieved 2015-04-25.
- "Keough wins Crystal Cup in UnitedHealthcare sweep". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2015-04-25.
- "Another new member to the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team, Hilton Clarke hales from Australia" (PDF). Toyota-united.com. Retrieved 2015-04-25.
- Morris, Rod. "Dempster takes another big win". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- [dead link]
- Robbins, Kirsten (2015-04-14). "Pro Bike: Hilton Clarke's Fuji SL1". BikeRadar. Retrieved 2015-04-25.