|Full name||Hilton Clarke|
|Born||7 November 1979|
Ormond, Victoria, Australia
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb; 11 st 0 lb)|
|2001||NetZero Cycling Team|
|2002||Schroeder Iron Pro Cycling|
|2004||Team Cyclingnews.com-Down Under|
|2008||Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team|
Hilton Clarke (born 7 November 1979) is an Australian cyclist. Born in Ormond, Clarke became a professional in 2001. He was introduced to the sport by his father Hilton Clarke, an Olympic cyclist, at the age of 9. Clarke races for the UnitedHealthcare team.
- 1st Overall Champion USA Cycling National Criterium Calendar (NCC)
- 1st Lake Bluff Criterium, Chicago, IL
- 1st Overall - Air Force Association Cycling Classic
- 1st Air Force Association Cycling Classic - Clarendon Cup Criterium
- 1st Air Force Association Cycling Classic - Crystal City Cup Criterium
- 1st Chevron Manhattan Beach Grand Prix, Manhattan Beach, CA
- 3rd Sunny King Criterium
- 1st USA Crits Series
- 2nd USA Crits Finals, Las Vegas
- 1st Overall, Air Force Association Cycling Classic
- 1st Clarendon Cup
- 2nd Crystal City Cup, Air Force Cycling Classic, Arlington, VA
- 1st Beaufort Memorial Classic, Beaufort, SC
- 1st Clarendon Cup
- 1st Stage 2, Redlands Bicycle Classic
- 1st Stage 3, San Dimas Stage Race
- 3rd Crystal City Cup.
- 1st Martin Luther King Criterium
- 1st, Del Mar Criterium
- 1st, LA Circuit Race
- 1st, Overall Del Mar Series Criterium
- 1st, Redlands Bicycle Classic Redlands Criterium
- 1st, Sunny King Criterium
- 1st, Downtown Walterboro Criterium
- 1st, Beaufort Memorial Cycling Classic
- 1st, Mt. Hood Cycling Classic Stage 2
- 1st, Tulsa Tough QuikTrip Blue Dome Critierium
- 1st, Louisville Metro Police Foundation Crit
- 1st, Wells Fargo Twilight Criterium
- 1st, Tour of Elk Grove Stage 1
- 1st, Capital Criterium
- 1st, USA Crits Finals
- 1st Launceston International Classic
- 2nd Melbourne to Warrnambool Classic
- 4th Overall Jayco Bay Cycling Classic
- 1st Saturn Rochester Twilight Criterium
- 1st Tour of Somerville
- 1st Kelly Cup
- 1st USPRO Criterium Championship
- 8th Overall NRC Individual Points Standings
- Herald Sun Tour
- 1st Stage 7
- 1st Sprints classification
- 1st Stage 2 Tour de White Rock
- 1st Beverly Hills Cycling Classic
- 1st Round 5 Jayco Bay Series
- 1st Carnegie Caulfield Criterium
- Tour of Egypt
- 1st Stages 1 & 2
- 1st Stage 2 Herald Sun Tour
- 1st Ronde van Zuid-Beijerland
- 1st La Mirada Circuit Race
- 1st Warner Center Grand Prix
- 1st Stage 3 Tour of Tasmania
- 1st Melbourne-Warnabul
- "Hilton Clarke". UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team. Archived from the original on 4 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team (UHC) – USA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team (UHC) - USA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 7 January 2014. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Magner wins Sunny King Criterium". cyclingnews.com. 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- Malach, Pat (2 February 2015). "Keough leads UnitedHealthcare sweep in Vegas". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Hilton Clarke wins Beaufort Memorial Classic as the Blue Train Continues to Dominate Speed Week | Road Bike News, Reviews, and Photos". Reviews.roadbikereview.com. 4 May 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- "Hilton Clarke - UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team". Uhcprocycling.com. 11 July 1979. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- "Keough wins Crystal Cup in UnitedHealthcare sweep". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- "Another new member to the Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team, Hilton Clarke hales from Australia" (PDF). Toyota-united.com. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- Morris, Rod. "Dempster takes another big win". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
-  Archived 23 December 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- Robbins, Kirsten (14 April 2015). "Pro Bike: Hilton Clarke's Fuji SL1". BikeRadar. Retrieved 25 April 2015.