Hilton Food Group
|Traded as||LSE: HFG|
|Headquarters||Huntingdon, United Kingdom|
|Robert Watson (Chairman)|
Philip Heffer (CEO)
|£35.1 million (2017)|
|£27.0 million (2017)|
The company was established to operate a beef and lamb central meat packing facility in Huntingdon in 1994. It was the subject of an initial public offering in May 2007 which valued the business at circa £105 million. It went on to acquire Seachill, a supplier of chilled and frozen salmon, in November 2017.
The company has six factories and sells its products in supermarkets across fourteen countries in Europe. It also has a joint venture in Australia with Woolworths Group, a retail business, to undertaking meat processing activities for its stores and a joint venture in Portugal with Sonae Modelo Continente, another retail business, to provide packaged meats for its stores.
- "Preliminary Results 2017". Alfa Financial Software. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "Icelandic Group Agrees Sale of Seachill to Hilton Food Group". Icelandic Group. 18 October 2017. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "Hilton Food Group IPO price set at 150p". Stockmarket Wire. 11 May 2007. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "Hilton Food Shuffles Board, Promotes Philip Heffer To Chief Executive". Morning Star. 23 May 2018. Retrieved 2 July 2018.
- "Hilton Food Group partners with Sonae Modelo Continente". Global Meat News. 4 January 2017. Retrieved 2 July 2017.