Hilton Niagara Falls Tower 2
|Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel and Suites|
|Location||6361 Fallsview Boulevard|
Niagara Falls, Ontario
|Coordinates||43° 4′ 57.37″ N, 79° 4′ 58.42″ W|
|Management||Hilton Hotels & Resorts|
|Floor count||51 (53 on Hilton website)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Stanford Downey Architects Inc.|
|Number of rooms||1100|
|Number of suites||1100|
|Number of restaurants||6|
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel and Suites' North Tower is a skyscraper-style hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It was originally slated to rise 58 floors to a height of 177 metres (581 ft), but the building was subsequently reduced to 53 (claimed) floors and the new height has never been publicly released. It has however clearly surpassed the Embassy Suites as tallest building in Niagara Falls and still has more than 500 rooms. It is also the tallest hotel in Canada. The Emporis web site lists the building as having 58 structural stories while Skyscraperpage lists the building as having 47 floors. The Hilton website states the building to be a 53-story tall suite tower, but it is unknown if this takes into account mechanical levels or skipped floors. A visual floor count of the building yields only a total of 49 or 50 stories.
- "Niagara Falls Ontario Hotels - Hilton Fallsview Hotel Suites, ON - Canada". Hilton.com. Retrieved 2010-06-04.[permanent dead link]
- "Niagara Falls Hilton Phase 2, Niagara Falls, Canada". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2010-06-04.
- "Niagara Falls Ontario Hotels - Hilton Fallsview Hotel Suites, ON - Canada". Hilton.com. Retrieved 2010-06-04.
- "Niagara Falls Hilton Phase 2 - Photos, Niagara Falls, Canada". Emporis. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
- "Hilton Phase 2, Niagara Falls, Canada". niagarafallspictures.net. Archived from the original on 2012-03-30. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|