|Born||Hilton Hiller Schlosberg|
1952/1953 (age 65–66)
|Residence||Irvine, California, US|
|Alma mater||University of the Witwatersrand|
|Occupation||President and COO, Monster Beverage|
|Salary||$6,197,067 (total compensation, 2013)|
|Net worth||$1.9 billion (August 2018)|
Hilton Hiller Schlosberg (born 1952/1953) is a South African-born British billionaire businessman. He is the vice chairman, president, and chief operating officer (COO) of Monster Beverage since 1990.
In 1990, a consortium led by Schlosberg and his fellow South African, Rodney Sacks, acquired Hansen Natural Corporation, which in 1992 acquired Hansen’s Natural Soda and Apple Juice for $14.5 million. Since 1990, Schlosberg has been President and COO of Hansen Natural Corporation, which changed its name to Monster Beverage Corporation in 2012. Schlosberg has been Chief Financial Officer of the Company since July 1996, Member of the Executive Committee since October 1992, and Vice Chairman, Secretary and a Director of MEC from July 1992 to the present.
- "Forbes profile: Hilton Schlosberg". Forbes. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- "Hilton H. Schlosberg". Bloomberg. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "Dr. Roy Jackson Connects With Prominent President of Hugely Successful Health Beverage Corporation "Hansen Natural"". Romich Real Estate. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Rodney Sacks Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Monster Beverage Corporation". Beverageforum.com. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "Camping out at Crystal Cove – Crystal Cove Conservancy". crystalcove.org. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
- Hayward, Stephen (18 April 2015). "UK billionaire makes Monster fortune selling energy drink banned in some schools". mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 31 August 2018.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|