Him (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HIM title sequence
|Written by||Paula Milne|
|Directed by||Andy De Emmony|
|Starring||Fionn Whitehead |
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Mainstreet Pictures|
|Picture format||PAL |
|Original release||19 October –|
2 November 2016
- Fionn Whitehead - HIM
- James Murray - Edward, HIM's father.
- Katherine Kelly - Hannah, HIM's mother.
- Patrick Robinson - Victor, Hannah's new husband and HIM's step-father.
- Lucy Liemann - Beth, Edward's new wife and HIM's step-mother.
- Simona Brown - Faith, Victor's daughter and HIM's step-sister.
- Bobby Smalldridge - Jack, Hannah's son and HIM's step-brother.
- Susan Jameson - Rose, Edward's mother and HIM's grandmother.
- Alec Newman - Ross Brodie, HIM's psychiatrist.
- Angela Bruce - Fran, a nurse that looks after Rose.
- David McKell - Jamie, HIM's friend.
- Aaron Phagura - Azfal, HIM's friend.
- Anastasia Hille - Magda Elliot, Professor of Psychic Research.
|#||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original airdate|
|1||"Episode One"||Andy De Emmony||Paula Milne||19 October 2016|
|HIM moves in with his mother Hannah (Katherine Kelly), stepfather Victor (Patrick Robinson), and stepsister Faith (Simona Brown), and he and Faith soon become attracted to each other. He learns from his grandmother that his grandfather was also telekinetic, and she urges him to use his power as a force for good.|
|2||"Episode Two"||Andy De Emmony||Paula Milne||26 October 2016|
|Faith decides she shouldn't become romantically involved with HIM, and goes out on a date with one of HIM's friends. Enraged, HIM causes a serious accident, leaving his friend hospitalized in intensive care. HIM confesses to his psychiatrist, Ross Brodie, that he has telekinetic powers.|
|3||"Episode Three"||Andy De Emmony||Paula Milne||2 November 2016|
|Dr. Brodie refers HIM to Magda Elliott, a Professor of Psychic Research who verifies HIM's telekinetic powers. Elliott ultimately does not have HIM's best interests at heart and Ross decides she is not the person to help HIM find the answers he seeks. Him leaves home, and a year later is using his powers to perform magic shows and seems contented and happier.|