From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hima may refer to:
- Hima, the Sanskrit word for "snow"
- Himalayas, a mountain range in Asia, meaning "abode of snow" in Sanskrit
- Hima (environmental protection), an Arabic word meaning "inviolate zone" (boundary), and a system of environmental protection in Islam
- Hima, a ruling class of the Ankole kingdom in Uganda
- Hima people, the subgroup of Burundian Tutsi located in the south of the country
- Hima, Kentucky
- Hima, Uganda: A town in Kasese District, western Uganda
- Hima Cement Limited: A cement company, a subsidiary of Lafarge, whose main factory is located in Hima, Uganda
- Hima, the Khasi name for the traditional states of the Khasi people in the Khasi Hills of Meghalaya, Northeast India.
- Hima Dushanbe, a football club from Dushambe, Tajikistan
- Humat al-Hima (Defenders of the Homeland), the national anthem of Tunisia
- Yacine Hima (b. 1984), an Algerian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.