Himalayan may refer to:
- The Himalayas mountain range
- The Transhimalayas, a subrange (some species found there are referred to as "Himalayan" not "Transhimalayan")
- Himalayan cat, the breed of domesticated cat
- Himalayan guinea pig, a coloration pattern in the domesticated guinea pig (cavy)
- Himalayan rabbit, the breed of rabbit
- The Himalayans, a band
- Himalayan (album), an album by the band Band of Skulls
- Pahari languages, also known as the Himalayan Languages, are a related group of languages spoken in the Himalayan region including Nepal, Northern India and Azad Kashmir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Himalayan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.