|Native name||Himanshu Dhanuka|
Indian Film Producer and Distributor, Himanshu Dhanuka is the helmsman of Eskay Movies . Starting his career from the year 2008 he took regional Bengali films to greater heights of success and glory.
Himanshu, the elder son of Producer and Distributor Ashok Dhanuka, was born on 18 July 1985. He completed his graduation in Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of Technology. Kurukshetra. He married Shristy Tibrewal in the month of October, 2013.
Himanshu started his career at the young age of 23 as a producer along with his father, Ashok Dhanuka on films like Bhalobasha Bhalobasha(2008), Dujone (2009), Wanted (2010), Khiladi (2013) and many others. Bhalobasha Bhalobasha remained as the first Bengali film which was shot outside Asia and South East Asia, the film marked as the biggest blockbuster of the year 2008. Himanshu never looked back after that and gradually carved his own niche for commercial Bengali films producing back to back super-hit films like Khokababu, Ami Sudhu Cheyechi Tomay Romeo vs Juliet, Khoka 420, Shotru, Badshah the Don, and Shikari.
Indo-Bangladesh Co production
For the first time in Bengali Entertainment industry Eskay Movies took initiatives to alliance with Bangladesh Entertainment industry with the motto to provide wider and better content to audience of both the countries. From launching new faces of the country in India to distributing films in way to encourage cultural integration between the two countries. Himanshu Dhanuka encouraged the work of Bangladesh Film industry thus inculcating values and creating a larger market for both the languages. The Indo-Bangladesh co-production films not only did well in West Bengal but also did equally well for Bangladesh, thus arising a wave of new age cinema in Bangladesh and Dhaka.
- Doob: No Bed of Roses
- The Bongs Again
- Kiriti Roy
- Aashiqui (2015 film)
- Romeo vs Juliet (2015)
- Khiladi (2013)
- Kanamachi (2013)
- Idiot (2012)
- Wanted (2010)
- Badsha The Don 2016
- Prem Ki Bujhini
- Khoka 420
- Aami Sudhu Cheyechi Tomay
- Hero 420
- Tui Sudhu Amar(2018)
- "Himanshu Tiwari". filmiclub.com. Retrieved 2015-08-29.[permanent dead link]
- "Wedding bells for Himanshu, Shristy". The Times of India. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Celebs at Himanshu tiwari wedding reception". Gomolo. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Tollywood 's leading names at the wedding reception of Himanshu tiwari". Gomolo. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Himanshu tiwariwork=ibollytv.com". Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Himanshu Dhanuka BIOGRAPHY". hungama.com. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
- "Boom Bang-la Boom". boxofficeindia.co.in. Archived from the original on 2017-02-12. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
- "New Indo-Bangla joint production starts". The Daily Star. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Shikari: Shakib's first Indo-Bangla venture". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Shakib looks like Salman: Adnan". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Check out Shakib's menacing "Shikari" look". The Daily Star. 6 June 2016. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Now a Fatafati music treat for Bongs". indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Kanamachi (2013)–Bengali Movie". cinemahouse24.com. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Movies of Himanshu Dhanuka & Ankush Hazra". Gomolo. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Top movies of Himanshu Dhanuka". Gomolo. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Director dead OUR BUREAU". telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Filmography of Himanshu Dhanuka". Gomolo. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Himanshu Dhanuka pics". Gomolo. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Badshah The Don Movie (2016)". bookmyshow Reviews, Cast & Release Date in Kolkata - BookMyShow.