From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hina, Hina, hiná, ĥina, or hiña in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hina may refer to:
- Hina (body art), a temporary form of skin decoration
- Hina, Cameroon, a town and Commune in Cameroon
- Hina (given name), a feminine Asian given name
- Hina (goddess), a Polynesian goddess
- Hina (One Piece), anime character
- Love Hina, anime series
- Hina, an alternative name for Henna, a plant used as a dye
- Hina language, a Chadic language spoken in northern Cameroon
- Cyclone Hina (disambiguation), several tropical cyclones
- Short for Hinamatsuri; the Japanese "Dolls Festival" (also known as "Girls Day").
HINA may refer to:
- HINA, a news agency in Croatia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.