Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hina, Hina, hiná, ĥina, or hiña in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hina may refer to:
- Hina (body art), a temporary form of skin decoration
- Hina, Cameroon, a town and Commune in Cameroon
- Hina (given name), a feminine Asian given name
- Hina (goddess), a Polynesian goddess
- Hina (One Piece), anime character
- Love Hina, anime series
- Hina, an alternative name for Henna, a plant used as a dye
- Hina language, a Chadic language spoken in northern Cameroon
- Cyclone Hina (disambiguation), several tropical cyclones
- Short for Hinamatsuri; the Japanese "Dolls Festival" (also known as "Girls Day").
HINA may refer to:
- HINA, a news agency in Croatia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.