Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meaning||Sunny place, in the sun|
Hinata is both a unisex Japanese given name and a Japanese surname.
Hinata can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 日向, "sun, facing"
- 日陽, "sun, sun"
- 陽向, "sun, facing"
- 日菜太, "sun, greens, fat"
- ヒナタ, "place in the sun"
- 日向, "hyuga"
- 光暖, “light/ray, warmth”
The name can also be written in hiragana: “ひなた” or katakana: “ヒナタ”.
- Hinata (kickboxer) (日菜太, born 1986), Japanese kickboxer
- Hinata Igarashi (陽向, born 2009), Japanese actor
- Hinata Kida (陽, born 2000), Japanese footballer
- Hinata Yamada (日向, born 2004), Japanese actor
- Hinata (wrestler) (born 1981), ring name of a Japanese professional wrestler
- Hinata Homma (日陽, born 1999), Japanese idol singer
- Hinata Kashiwagi (ひなた, born 1999), Japanese idol singer
- Hinata Miyazawa (宮澤 ひなた, born 1999), Japanese women's footballer
- Hinata Takeda (日向, 1978–2017), Japanese manga artist
- Megumi Hinata (日向), Japanese musician
- Nanami Hinata (日向), Japanese actress
- Toshifumi Hinata (日向), Japanese musician
- Hinata (ヒナタ), one of Takumi's retainers from Fire Emblem Fates.
- Hinata Mutō (日向), a character from the manga series I Am Here!
- Hinata Shintani (陽向), a character from the manga and anime series Kaichou wa Maid-sama!.
- Hinata (ヒナタ), a marriageable candidate in the Japanese farming simulation game Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns.
- Hinata Hajime , a character from Danganronpa 2 that is part of the killing game.
- Hinata (ヒナタ, "Solana" in the English version), the female ranger in Pokémon Ranger.
- Hinata (ひなた), a character in the Japanese hentai game Pure Pure.
- Hinata Asahi (ひなた), the main character of the manga Suki: A Like Story.
- Hinata Azuma (ひなた), a character from the manga and anime series Kanamemo.
- Hinata Hakamada (ひなた), a character in the Japanese anime Ro-Kyu-Bu!
- Hinata Hino (日野 日向), a character from the manga and anime series Mirai Nikki (Future Diary in the English version)
- Hinata Hyuga (ヒナタ), a character from the manga and anime series Naruto.
- Hinata Komone (日向), a character from the manga series Today's Cerberus.
- Hinata Kuraue (ひなた), a character from the manga series Encouragement of Climb.
- Hinata Miyake (日向), a character from the anime series A Place Further Than The Universe.
- Hinata Okano (ひなた), a character from the visual novel Wind: A Breath of Heart
- Hinata Sawanoguchi (日向), a character from the manga Koimoku
- Hinata Sohma (日向), the baby sister of Hiro Sohma from the manga Fruits Basket.
- Hinata Wakaba (ひなた), a character from the Rival Schools fighting game series.
- Ema Hinata (朝日奈), the main character of the novel Brothers Conflict.
- Hajime Hinata (日向), the protagonist of the video game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
- Hideki Hinata (日向), a character from the anime Angel Beats!.
- Himawari Hinata (日向), the main character of the anime series Himawari!.
- Hinata-sō (ひなた荘 Hinata House), a fictional all-girls' dormitory in the Kanagawa Prefecture from the anime and manga Love Hina.
- Koharu Hinata, a character in the video game Yandere Simulator
- Oboro Hinata (日向), a character from the Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger
- Shōyō Hinata (日向), the main character of Haikyuu!!
- The Hinata family (日向) from the manga and anime series Sgt. Frog
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|