Hind bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
|Sheikha of Qatar|
August 15, 1984|
Sheikh Faisal bin Thani Al-Thani|
|Father||Sheikh Hamad I bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar|
|Mother||Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned|
Sheikha Hind bint Hamad Al-Thani of Qatar (born 15 August 1984) serves as Vice Chairperson and CEO of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF), a private non-profit organization founded in 1995 by His Highness the Father Amir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, and Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser, Co-Founder and Chairperson of Qatar Foundation.
Sheikha Hind is actively involved in the delivery of high-quality education across Qatar. She has played an important role in launching and supporting various national projects, with a particular focus on educational initiatives and the teaching profession.
In addition to her work at Qatar Foundation, Sheikha Hind serves as Co-Chairperson of the Joint Advisory Board of Northwestern University in Qatar, a partner of Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU); Vice Chair of Qatar Foundation Board of Directors; Member of the Board of Trustees of Qatar Foundation; and Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Teach For Qatar, an organization that aims to develop the quality of education in Qatar.
During the years 2008 to 2013, Sheikha Hind served as Director of His Highness the Amir’s Office. Concurrently, she held the posts of Chairperson of the Joint Oversight Board and Chairperson of the Executive Committee of the College of the North Atlantic Qatar.
Sheikha Hind has also served as Vice Chairperson and Chairperson of the Executive Committee of the Supreme Education Council (now the Ministry of Education and Higher Education), and as a member of the Governing Council of Interpeace, an international organization dedicated to developing innovative solutions to building peace.
She married Sheikh Faisal bin Thani Al-Thani on 2 April 2010 in the Al-Wajbah Palace, Doha.
|Ancestors of Hind bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani|
- Royal Ark
- H.E. Sheikha Hind bint Hamad Al Thani Appointed Chairperson of Board of Trustees at Hamad Bin Khalifa University
- HE Sheikha Hind visits Qatar Biobank
- Qatar Foundation prepares and distributes food packs for Iftar at Education City Mosque
- TBY talks to HE Sheikha Hind bint Hamad Al Thani, Vice Chairperson & CEO of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF), on human development, recent achievements, and Education City.
- Sheikha Hind bint Hamad Al Thani, Vice-Chairperson and CEO, Qatar Foundation (QF): Interview