Hindenburg is a German name, used for people and places. The word may refer to:
- Carl Hindenburg (1741–1808), mathematician
- Paul von Hindenburg (1847–1934), German general in World War I and president of Germany (1925–1934)
- Oskar von Hindenburg (1883–1960), German officer, Paul von Hindenburg's son
- Hindemburg Melão, Jr. (1972), Brazilian blindfold chess player
- Hindenburg, Saxony-Anhalt, in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- The Hindenburg Line, a German defensive line on the Western front during the First World War
- Hindenburg Range, mountain range in Papua New Guinea
- Hindenburgdamm, a rail causeway linking the island of Sylt to northern Germany
- Hindenburg in East Prussia, formerly Gross Friedrichsgraben, in the Landkreis of Labiau near Königsberg. Now, Polessk, in Kaliningrad.
- Hindenburg (Upper Silesia), from 1915 to 1945 the name of the city now called Zabrze in Poland
Media and entertainment
- The Hindenburg (film), the 1975 movie based on the crash of the Hindenburg
- Hindenburg: The Last Flight, a 2011 two-part television movie based on the crash of the Hindenburg
- LZ 129 Hindenburg, airship
- Hindenburg (icebreaker), an icebreaker sunk by a mine on 12 March 1918
- SMS Hindenburg, battlecruiser built for the Imperial German Navy in 1917
- SS Columbus, a German liner originally named SS Hindenburg
- Hindenburg Omen, a proposed term in technical analysis of stock prices
- The Hindenburg Programme, a German armament program during World War I
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindenburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.