|October 30, 2018 (US)|
|Pages||288 (Standard edition)|
Hindsight & All the Things I Can't See in Front of Me is an autobiographical book by Justin Timberlake. It is presented as a curated personal collection of observations, memories, and photographs. The book was officially announced on August 10, 2018, and was released on hardcover on October 30, 2018 through Harper Design.
Timberlake's editor, Elizabeth Sullivan, called the book "experiential", saying, "it's a highly designed mix of stories, memories, musings, and personal images. You can open it up anywhere and read a vignette or look at a series of photographs or wild graphics. But in the end, the elements come together to create an exciting portrait of an artist and human being." The book covers episodes of his personal and professional life, including his childhood, The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, NSYNC, the beginning of his solo career, his internal songwriting process, struggles, the creation and inspiration behind several of his songs, such as "Cry Me a River", "SexyBack", "Can't Stop the Feeling!", "Mirrors" and "Say Something", Saturday Night Live, skits with Jimmy Fallon, Jessica Biel and his son, Silas.
|Australia||October 29, 2018||Hardback||Virgin Books|||
|United States||October 30, 2018||Harper Design|||
|United Kingdom||November 1, 2018||Virgin Books|||
- "Justin Timberlake has written his first book". Digital Spy. 2018-08-12. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Hardcover Nonfiction - November 18, 2018 Share Tweet". The New York Times. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Jordan, Tina (November 9, 2018). "Who Says Celebrity Memoirs Don't Sell? There Are Three New Ones on the Best-seller List". The New York Times. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Chan, Tim (October 26, 2018). "Justin Timberlake's New Book 'Hindsight' Details His Rise to Fame". Variety. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Weatherby, Taylor (October 31, 2018). "Justin Timberlake's 'Hindsight' Book: 11 Things We Learned About *NSYNC, His Son & More". Billboard. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Canfield, David (October 29, 2018). "Justin Timberlake writes how Jessica Biel changed his life". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Hindsight And All the Things I Can't See in Front of Me". Penguin. Australia.
- "Hindsight & All the Things I Can't See in Front of Me". HarperCollins.
- "Hindsight: And All the Things I Can't See in Front of Me". Amazon. United Kingdom.