From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hindu, hindu, or hindú in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindu refers to an identity associated with the philosophical, religious and cultural systems that are indigenous to the Indian subcontinent.
Hindu may also refer to:
- The Hindu, an Indian English language newspaper
- Hindu Kush, the main mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Epic India or a person or attribute thereof
- Indus River or Hindu
- Hindu, an adherent of Hinduism
- Hindu, an adherent of any Indian religion
- Hindu, a person with ethnic roots in the Indian subcontinent
- Hindu, an inhabitant of Hindustan
- Hindu, Hiiu County, a village in Emmaste Parish, Hiiu County, Estonia
- Hindu, Orissaare Parish, a village in Orissaare Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Hindu, Salme Parish, a village in Salme Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Hindu, California, a former settlement in the U.S. state of California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.