Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hindu, hindu, or hindú in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Hindu is an adherent of Hinduism.
Hindu may also refer to:
- Hindu, a term for a person with ethnic roots in the Indian subcontinent
- Hindu, a term for an inhabitant of Hindustan
- The Hindu, an English-language newspaper published in India
- The Hindu (film), or Sabaka, 1954 American film
- Hindu, Hiiu County, a village in Emmaste Parish, Hiiu County, Estonia
- Hindu, Orissaare Parish, a village in Orissaare Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Hindu, Salme Parish, a village in Salme Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Hindu, California, a former settlement in the U.S. state of California
- Hindu, the ancient Persian name of the Indus River
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.