From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hindu refers to an identity associated with the philosophical, religious and cultural systems that are indigenous to the Indian subcontinent.
Hindu may also refer to:
- An adherent of Hinduism
- An adherent of any Indian religion
- A person with ethnic roots in the Indian subcontinent
- Historically, Epic India or a person or attribute thereof
- Inhabitant of Hindustan (Hindustan being a colloquial term for India, literally "the land of the Indus")
- Persian name for the Indus River, from Sanskrit Sindhu
- The Hindu, an Indian English language newspaper
- The Hindu Kush, the main mountain range in Afghanistan
- In Canadian English, a term for Indo-Canadians
- Hindu, Hiiu County, village in Emmaste Parish, Hiiu County, Estonia
- Hindu, Orissaare Parish, village in Orissaare Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Hindu, Salme Parish, village in Salme Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Hindu, California, the former settlement in California, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.