Hinduism in Belize
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hinduism by country|
|- Hindu Population||367||0.2||612||0.2|
The Hindu community in Belize today consists mostly of families who arrived in the 1950s, when Belize was still a British colony. The community is composed almost entirely of Sindhis and so there are few cultural differences within it.
- Belize Population and Housing Census 2010: Country Report (PDF). Belmopan, Belize C.A.: he Statistical Institute of Belize. 2013. p. 23. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 January 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- International Religious Freedom Report 2006, Belize
- The facts about East Indians
- Hindus celebrate Diwali in Belize
- Indian Diaspora in South America/ Belize
|This Hinduism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Belize-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|