Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
|Traded as||BSE: 500449
|Industry||Chemicals, Organic chemicals|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|S. B. Bhide, (Chairman & MD)|
|Products||Phenol, Acetone, Nitrobenzene, Aniline, Nitrotoluenes, Chlorobenzenes & NitroChloroBenzenes.|
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) is Government of India owned company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established in 1960 to indigenise manufacture of basic chemicals and to reduce country’s dependence on import of vital organic chemicals. Its products are Phenol, Acetone, Nitrobenzene, Aniline, Nitrotoluenes, Chlorobenzenes & Nitrochlorobenzenes. Basic Organic Chemicals includes Pesticides, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Dyes & Dyestuffs, Plastics, Resins & Laminates, Rubber Chemicals, Paints, Textile Auxiliaries & Explosives.
- "Acetone-Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd.(A Govt. Of India Enterprise)". Thomex.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd. Locations Information | Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd Company Locations". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals-Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers-Chemicals". Chemicals.nic.in. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "A S Didolkar ceases as chairman & MD of Hindustan Organic Chemicals". Indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited". Hocl.gov.in. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (500449) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review - :: Hinton Information Services - Your One-Stop-Shop for all information needs". Hintoninfo.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "HOCL.NS Profile | HINDUSTAN ORGANIC CHEMICA Stock - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- Byas Anand, TNN, Jun 4, 2002, 12.17am IST (2002-06-04). "Govt to invite bids for HOCL, EPIL by June 15 - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.