From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hindustani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindustani may refer to:
- something of, from, or related to Hindustan (another name of India)
- Hindustani language, an Indo-Aryan language, whose two official norms are Hindi and Urdu
- Caribbean Hindustani, a language of the Caribbean
- Hindustani people, a panethnicity of northern India
- Hindustani classical music, a major style of Indian classical music
- Hindustani (film) or Indian, a 1996 film starring Kamal Haasan and Manisha Koirala
- South Asian ethnic groups
- Hindustani Lal Sena or Indian Red Army, formed 1939
- Communist Ghadar Party of India, a political group founded in 1970
- Raja Hindustani, a 1996 film starring Aamir Khan and Karishma Kapoor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindustani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.