Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hindustani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindustani may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Hindustan (A historic name for the northern and northwestern areas of South Asia)
- Hindustani language, an Indo-Aryan language, whose two official norms are Hindi and Urdu
- Fiji Hindi, a variety of Hindi spoken in Fiji, and is known locally as Hindustani
- Caribbean Hindustani, a language of the Caribbean
- Hindustani people, a panethnicity of northern India
- Hindustani classical music, a major style of Indian classical music
- Hindustani (film) or Indian, a 1996 film starring Kamal Haasan and Manisha Koirala
- South Asian ethnic groups
- Hindustani Lal Sena or Indian Red Army, formed 1939
- Communist Ghadar Party of India, a political group founded in 1970
- Raja Hindustani, a 1996 film starring Aamir Khan and Karishma Kapoor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindustani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.