Map of Ifugao with Hingyon highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|District||Lone District of Ifugao|
|Barangays||12 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Geraldo D. Luglug|
|• Electorate||7,787 voters (2016)|
|• Total||62.02 km2 (23.95 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||150/km2 (390/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
- Southern Cababuyan
- Poblacion (Hingyon)
- Northern Cababuyan
|Population census of Hingyon|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Hingyon was 9,227 people, with a density of 150 inhabitants per square kilometre or 390 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- More photos and information on Hingyon, Ifugao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Adjacent places of Hingyon, Ifugao|
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|