This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Not to be confused with Hino Motors.
|Headquarters||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Tatsuhei Muto, CEO|
Hinopak Motors (Urdu: ہینو پاک موٹر) is a Pakistani truck and bus manufacturer based in Karachi, Pakistan. It is the largest bus and truck manufacturer in Pakistan and the authorized assembler and manufacturer of Hino vehicles since 1985 at its assembly plant at S.I.T.E Industrial Area.
Hinopak was formed in 1985 by Hino Motors, Toyota Tsusho, Al-Futtaim Group and PACO. In 1998, Hino Motors, and Toyota Tsusho Corporation obtained majority shareholding in the company after disinvestments by the other two founding investors. Hinopak Motors has gained 70% market share making it the largest manufacturer in the medium and heavy-duty truck and bus industry in Pakistan and gained its highest-ever after-tax profit in FY~2013-14.
- Hino Starliner
- Hino Skyliner Deluxe/Galaxy
- Hino Superliner
- Hino Urban Bus (AK1J)
- Hino CNG Bus (AK1J-RKB)
- Hino Citibus (RK1J)
300 series/Hino Dutro
500 series/Hino Ranger
HinoPak Motors manages a school under the Pakistan Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
- "Corporate results: Hinopak Motors profit rises to Rs381m". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Results: Hinopak switches to profit from loss". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "compinfo". hinopak.com.
- "Turnaround in Hinopak". Dawn. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "On the right road: Hinopak Motors driving away with huge profits". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Market watch: Index suffers from Monday blues". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Over 150 students help make their school more colourful". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|