||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Not to be confused with Hino Motors.
Hinopak Motors Limited was formed in 1985 by a diverse group of sponsors. These included Hino Motors Limited, Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Al-Futtaim Group and PACO. In 1998, Hino Motors, and Toyota Tsusho Corporation obtained majority shareholding in the company after disinvestments by the other two founding sponsors.
Hinopak Motors manufactures and markets Hino diesel trucks and buses in Pakistan. It is the largest bus and truck-maker in Pakistan. Hinopak Motors has gained 70% market share making it the largest manufacturer in the medium and heavy-duty truck and bus industry in Pakistan. Hinopak Motors' head office is located in S.I.T.E Industrial Area, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Hinopak Motors gained its highest-ever after-tax profit in FY~2013-14. Tatsuhei Muto is Managing Director and CEO of HinoPak.
HINO 300 series
HINO 500 series
HINO 500 series
- Prime mover
- High wall dumper
- Cargo carrier
- Water / fuel bowser
- Mobile eye clinic
- Garbage collector
- NLC truck
- Mobile dispensary
- School bus
- Mobile kitchen
- Nadra mobile registration van
- Beverage carrier
HinoPak Motors arranged cricket tournaments within the company. Most recently it arranged the Hinopak Trophy KCCA Inter Departmental Cricket League in May, 2016.
HinoPak Motors manages a school under its Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- "compinfo". hinopak.com.
- "Corporate results: Hinopak Motors profit rises to Rs381m". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Results: Hinopak switches to profit from loss". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Turnaround in Hinopak". Dawn. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "On the right road: Hinopak Motors driving away with huge profits". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Market watch: Index suffers from Monday blues". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Message from the Managing Director& CEO". hinopak.com. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Hinopak Motors triumph". Dawn. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Over 150 students help make their school more colourful". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|