Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hint and similar may refer to:
- Font hinting, a process for optimizing the rasterization of vectors
- Hint (musician), musician Jonathan James from Sussex, England
- Hint (SQL), a feature of the SQL computer language
- Hint Water, a beverage company from San Francisco, California
- Hints, Staffordshire, a village in Staffordshire, England
- Motorola Hint QA30, a mobile phone introduced by Motorola
- Hardware Information Navigational Tool
- Hierarchical INTegration, a computer benchmark
- Nord-Trøndelag University College (Norwegian: Høgskolen i Nord-Trøndelag)
- Health Information National Trends Survey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.