From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hints)
|Look up hint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hint and similar may refer to:
- Font hinting, a process for optimizing the rasterization of vectors
- Hint (musician), musician Jonathan James, from Sussex, UK.
- Hint (SQL), a feature of the SQL computer language
- Hint Water, a beverage company from San Francisco, California
- Hints, Staffordshire, a village in Staffordshire, England
- Motorola Hint QA30, a mobile phone introduced by Motorola
- Hardware Information Navigational Tool
- Hierarchical INTegration, a computer benchmark
- Nord-Trøndelag University College (Norwegian: Høgskolen i Nord-Trøndelag)
- Health Information National Trends Survey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.