This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Redmond, Washington, U.S. (2002 )|
|Headquarters||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Garrett Price, Brian Goble, Bryan Bouwman, Kevin Kilstrom|
Number of employees
HipSoft is a Redmond, Washington-based developer of casual video games founded in 2002 by three of the original founders of Monolith Productions: Brian Goble, Garrett Price, and Bryan Bouwman. HipSoft has made over a dozen games, many of which have become popular in the casual gaming industry. Its games have been translated into many different languages and are distributed and sold worldwide through websites and retail outlets. All of the games are available for Windows and most for Mac OS X, and are being developed by partner companies for the Nintendo DS, mobile phones and other platforms.
- Digby's Donuts
- Five Card Deluxe
- Flip Words
- Flip Words 2
- Galactic Express
- Gem Shop
- Gift Shop
- Holiday Express
- Jig Words
- Lucky Streak Poker
- MicroMan's Crazy Computers
- Ocean Express
- Puzzle Express
- Shop it Up!
- Sportball Challenge
- Trivia Machine
- Trivia Machine Reloaded
- Big Fish Games
- MSN Gaming Zone
- RealArcade - first game published in 2003
- Reflexive Arcade
- Wild Tangent
- Yahoo Games
Awards and nominations
- RealArcade Developer Contest (Digby's Donuts)
- RealArcade Word Game of the Year (Flip Words)
- Big Fish Games Action/Arcade Game of the Year (Build-a-lot)
- RealArcade Strategy Game of the Year (Build-a-lot)
- Interactive Achievement Awards Nomination for 2008 Downloadable Game of the Year (Build-a-lot)
- "Build-A-Lot". Casual Game. Hipsoft. 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2009-04-15.
- "Build-A-Lot". Casual Game. Hipsoft. 2008-04-03. Retrieved 2009-04-15.
- "Build-A-Lot". Casual Game. Hipsoft. 2009-04-01. Retrieved 2008-04-03.
- "Build-a-lot". bigfishgames.com. Retrieved 2007-12-15.
- "Build-a-lot". realarcade.com. Retrieved 2007-12-15.
- Official HipSoft website
- Interview: Brian Goble of HipSoft from Gamezebo
- Hipsoft's profile from MobyGames
- Brian Goble profile from the Blood Wiki
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|