|Owned by||Ayo Animashaun|
|Slogan||A break from the norm|
|Broadcast area||West Africa|
|Headquarters||4, Ogundana Street
Off Allen Avenue, IkejaLagos, Nigeria
|Available on most TV stations||Check local listings for schedule|
HipTV is a Nigerian basic cable television channel owned by Ayo Animashaun. The channel is the sole channel with broadcasting rights to The Headies. Headquartered in Ikeja, Lagos State, HipTV's features are centred majorly on entertainment ranging from latest music videos, entertainment news and lifestyle.
HipTV was launched in July 2007 by Ayo Animashaun as a broadcast platform for Hip Hop World Magazine but has since risen to become a music and entertainment channel.
- Top Entertainment News
- Street Vibes
- Lyrcis On The Go
- Hip TV Special
- Top Notch
- Abimboye, Micheal (20 October 2013). "EXCLUSIVE (INTERVIEW): Why HipTV is going on Cable TV- Ayo Animashaun". Nigeria Entertainment Today. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- Atisele, Kenneth (6 November 2015). "'I started HipTv with a lot of anger and passion 8 years ago' – Ayo Animashaun". Nigeria Entertainment Today. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- Adebola, Abiodun (24 September 2014). "NET EXTRA: Hip TV celebrates 324 days". Nigeria Entertainment Today. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- Abimboye, Micheal (5 September 2013). "Hip TV, now a 24-hour channel on DSTV". Premium Times. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- Abimboye, Micheal (6 November 2013). "Spice TV, HipTV launch same day on DSTV". Premium Times. Retrieved 23 January 2016.