|Look up hip, hips, or HIP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The hip is an anatomical region and a joint.
Hip or HIP may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Hip bone, in adults one of the bones of the pelvis
- HIP, a prefix for a star in the Hipparcos Catalogue
- High-impact polystyrene or high-impact plastic
- Hot isostatic pressing, a heat and pressure treatment applied to metals and alloys
- Huntingtin Interacting Protein
- Host-based intrusion-prevention system (HIPS), a computer security system
- Human interaction proof, a CAPTCHA
- Host Identity Protocol, a computer protocol
- Health Insurance Plan, see Health care finance in the United States
- Hillsborough Independent Panel; see Hillsborough disaster
- Helsinki Institute of Physics, Finland
- Highams Park railway station (National Rail station code), England
- Harlem Irving Plaza, an enclosed mall in Norridge, Illinois, commonly referred to as "The HIP"
- Hip (album), by the Danish band Steppeulvene
- Hip Records, a record label
- The Tragically Hip, a Canadian rock band also referred to as The Hip
- Historically informed performance, a practice of performing European classical music on period instruments
- Hypertension in Pregnancy, a medical journal
- Home Improvement Programme, in Singapore
- Home Information Pack, a set of documents about a United Kingdom residential property
- Hip (slang), a slang term meaning fashionably current
- Mil Mi-8 "Hip", a Russian helicopter
- Human Instrumentality Project, fictional term from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Hip roof, a component of a roof
- Rose hip, the fruit of the rose
- Hip hip hooray, a cheer
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.