Hip Entertainment Group
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California, USA|
|Doug Greiff and Beatriz Acevedo|
Hip Entertainment Group is a diversified Los Angeles-based production company with studios in Baja California.
Started in 1995, Hip Entertainment Group sought to help bridge the gap between a Spanish and English TV audience.
Hip TV Inc., a division of Hip Entertainment Group, is responsible for over 1000 hours of original programming. Their programs have appeared on such networks as:
- Plaza Sesamo
- The Playbook
- The World At Your Table
- World's Best: Mexico's Top Destinations
- Fine Living: Castaways San Miguel
- Fine Living: The Soul of South Beach
- Doug Greiff: Chief Creative Officer of HIP and former exec at Nickelodeon.
- Beatriz Acevedo: President of HIP and recipient of three Emmy Awards