Hipparchus, the common Latinization of the Greek Hipparkhos, can mean:
- Hipparchus, the ancient Greek astronomer
- Hipparchus (cavalry officer), commander of one hipparchia
- Epihipparch, commander of two hipparchiai
- Hipparchus (son of Pisistratus), an ancient Athenian tyrant
- Hipparchus of Euboea, an ancient Euboean tyrant
- Hipparchus (poet), an ancient Greek actor from Corinth
- Tiberius Claudius Hipparchus Marathonios, the richest man in the Roman Empire in the 1st century BC
- Hipparchus (dialogue), a dialogue ascribed to Plato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hipparchus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.