Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hipster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hipster may refer to:
- Hipster (contemporary subculture), composed of affluent or middle class youth
- Hipster (1940s subculture), referring to aficionados of jazz, in particular bebop, which became popular in the early 1940s
- Hipster PDA, a paper-based personal organizer
- Low-rise (fashion), a style of clothing designed to sit low on, or below, the hips
- Stilyagi (film), a 2008 Russian film known as Hipsters in the English release
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hipster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.