From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hipster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hipster may refer to:
- Hipster (contemporary subculture), composed of affluent or middle class youth
- Hipster (1940s subculture), referring to aficionados of jazz, in particular bebop, which became popular in the early 1940s
- Hipster PDA, a paper-based personal organizer
- Low-rise (fashion), a style of clothing designed to sit low on, or below, the hips
- Stilyagi (film), a 2008 Russian film known as Hipsters in the English release
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hipster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.