|• Total||2.55 km2 (0.98 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 30|
Hiramandalam is located at  It has an average elevation of 27 meters (91 feet)..
hiramandalam business is depended by nearest villagers. mainely grocery, cloth, net centres, fancy stores, departmental stores, medical stores and cell points all type of businesses are available here
ARANA SOLUTIONS named soft ware company will be start in soon
In hiramandalam anguru sriramulu one of the best president in past years. maximum times andavarapu's family members ruled as president
According to Indian census, 2001, the demographic details of Hiramandalam mandal is as follows:
- Total Population: 46,204 in 11,055 Households
- Male Population: 22,954 and Female Population: 23,250
- Children Under 6 Yrs: 6,347 (Boys - 3,162 and Girls - 3,185)
- Total Literates: 22,780
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools,(santiniketan vidyalam) under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "District Census Handbook - Srikakulam" (PDF). Census of India. p. 26–28,54. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Srikakulam district mandals" (PDF). Census of India. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. pp. 212,213. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Hiramandalam
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 December 2015. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|This article about a location in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|