Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hiring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiring may refer to:
- Recruitment of personnel (usually called hiring in American English)
- Renting of something (borrowing for a fee, usually called hiring in British English)
- Recruitment Agency; A specialist company that is used when 'Hiring Talent' or employees for a business. Example- "Reesby Recruitment"
- To source talent, (usually used in Australian English)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Hiring part-time human resources from a business for short-term demand.