Hiroshima Station (Hiroden)
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Matsubara-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima|
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
█ Hiroden Main Line|
● Hiroshima Station for|
█ Sanyo Shinkansen,
█ Sanyo Main Line,
█ Kure Line,
█ Kabe Line and
█ Geibi Line
|Opened||November 23, 1912|
The Hiroshima Station tram stop (広島駅電停 Hiroshima-eki dentei) is a terminal station of the Main Line of Hiroshima Electric Railway, located in front of JR Hiroshima Station in Matsubara-chō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima.
From Hiroshima Station, there are four of Hiroden Streetcar routes on the Main Line.
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Route
- Hiroshima Station - (via Hijiyama-shita) - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - Eba Route
Other services connections
Bus services routes
- Opened as "Honeki-mae" tram stop on November 23, 1912.
- Renamed to "Hiroshima-ekimae" on March 30, 1960.
- Renamed to "Hiroshima-eki" as the present name "Hiroshima Station", on December 1, 2001.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|