(Redirected from Hiroden Nisseki-byoin-mae Station)
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Senda-machi 1-chome, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||█ Hiroden Ujina Line
|Opened||November 23, 1912|
From Nisseki-byoin-mae Station, there are three of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroden-nishi-hiroshima - Hiroshima Port Route
- Yokogawa Station - Hiroden-honsha-mae Route
Other services connections
Hiroshima Bus services routes
- Route #21-1 and #50 at "Nisseki-mae" bus stop
- Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital & Atomic-bomb Survivors Hospital
- Hiroshima Red Cross Blood Center
- Hiroshima University - Higashisenda Campus
This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (May 2017)
- Opened as "Kotoshihan-mae", named from "Hiroshima Kotoshihan", former Hiroshima University, on November 23, 1912.
- Renamed to "Daigaku-mae", named from Hiroshima University, in 1936.
- Renamed to "Hiroshima-Daigaku-mae" on February 18, 1964.
- Renamed from "Hiroshima-Daigaku-mae" to present name "Nisseki-byoin-mae", named from "Hiroshima Red Cross Hospital & Atomic-bomb Survivors Hospital", on December 1, 2001.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|