Shoko Center-iriguchi Station
(Redirected from Hiroden Shoko Center-iriguchi Station)
|Location||1-826-33, Inokuchi, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Hiroden █ Miyajima Line
|Connections||█ Sanyo Main Line at Shin-Inokuchi Station|
|Opened||September 1, 1960|
From Hiroden-itsukaichi Station, there is one of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
Other services connections
- Shoko Center-iriguchi Station is directly connected to the JR Shin-Inokuchi Station by the stairs and pedestrian overpass.
Bus services routes
- Bus services routes connections at Shin-Inokuchi Station
- Bus services routes connections at Alpark Bus Terminal
- Opened as "Inokuchi-byoin-mae" on September 1, 1960.
- Renamed to "Arate-shako-mae" in 1971.
- Renamed to the present station name "Shoko Center-iriguchi" on November 1, 1979.
- Connected to the pedestrian overpass between Alpark and JR Shin-Inokuchi Station on November 30, 1989.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|