|Date of birth||8 October 1994|
|Place of birth||Inzai, Chiba, Japan|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 August 2013.
Akino made his debut for Kashiwa Reysol in the J. League Division 1 on 16 March 2013 against Vegalta Sendai in which he came on as an 87th-minute substitute for Kenta Kano as Reysol lost the match 2–1.
Akino was part of the Japanese u17 team that went to the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup. On 24 June 2011 in Japan's final group-stage match against Argentina U17's Akino scored the final goal for Japan in the 74th minute as Japan's under-17's went on to win the match 3–1 and top the group with seven points before going out in the quarter-finals to Brazil's under-17's.
- As of 24 August 2013[update]
|Club||Season||League||Emperor's Cup||J. League Cup||ACL||Total|
- "VEGALTA SENDAI VS. KASHIWA REYSOL 2 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "Ｕ－17日本代表 【ＦＩＦＡ Ｕ－17ワールドカップ メキシコ2011（6/18～7/10）】メンバー". The Japanese Football Association. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "Match Report: Japan U17 3-1 Argentina U17 (24 June 2011)". FIFA. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- Hiroki Akino profile at Soccerway